Sunday 9 July 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ July Challenge with My Favorite Things

Over at Die Cut Divas, our challenge for the month of July is

BIRTHDAYS

We selected the Birthday theme as it's the birthday month of our July sponsor, My Favorite Things who will be giving our winner a $25 prize.


Here's my card


For my card, I used a retired My Favorite Things stamp set, Smitten Kitten. My Favorite Things has so many adorable critter stamps. One could easily replace this kitten with another critter. I stamped the kitty with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - C5, E21, E50, E71, R32. I can't remember where I found the party hat but I did stamp it also with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers RV14, V15. I then fussy cut it and added an adhesive sparkly dot. For the kitty, I die cut with a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX die-namics die. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I die cut the sentiment with a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. I found some patterned paper that went with my purple theme, which I cut with a Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers die. I adhered the panel to a light gray A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Birthday creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Aww - darling kitty, Sue, and your coloring is perfect with that background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Perfect for the cat loving people in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.