Monday 24 July 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #535

We got some welcomed rain today in the Pacific Northwest. It's not enough to put out wildfires or to prevent wildfires. However, it just felt great. I'm sure the plants, trees and grass loved it! It's been really dry and hot. It would have been a great day to spend at my craft table. Alas, I had to go to work! Ugh, I have to fund my crafting somehow - right?

We have a new challenge which we hope will inspire you at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my card


For my 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" slimline card, I started with Memory Box's Large Olive Branch die. I die cut two branches and placed one up and one down on my card. I added flowers die cut using Paper Smooches Flowers 2 dies and various scraps of pink and purple cardstock. For the sentiment, I stamped using Concord & 9's Dove ink and Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple - Birthday Stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock. I trimmed the sentiment into a double sided fish-tail banner. To make the banner stand out, I matted with the darker pink cardstock. I glued all the pieces down and adhered the panel to a white slimline card base with double-sided tape. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, I love the colours you chose for your card, they are so pretty! :) Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.