Thursday 2 June 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ CAS Challenge June 2022

Clean and simple - that's definitely my style. I'm not one for multiple layers, ribbons, die cuts, lots of embellishment. It's just not me. There is something calming about clean and simple cards, besides my love to play with paper. OK - a little off topic. Let's play. We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ CAS Challenge


Here's my card


I actually got to use a stamp set and die that I hadn't used before! Go me! I die cut a white A2 panel with Simon Says STAMP's Tri Circle die to die cut the three windows. On the front of a white A2 card base, I stamped the three patterned areas (making sure that they'd be visible through the windows) using Simon Says STAMP's Circle Friends stamp set and Concord & 9th's Aqua Sky, Parsley and Sorbet inks. I stamped the little bears using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - C2, C3 E02 and fussy cut them. On the front panel, I stamped the hugs sentiment from the same stamp set and adhered it to the card base. I decided to place the bears in a whimsical way. To add a bit of dimension, I added some thin dimensionals behind the bears' heads. 

We'd love to see your "hugs" cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.