Tuesday 28 June 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #562

Well, summer finally arrived for a couple of days - LOL! It's now back to spring with cool temperatures and rain here in the Pacific Northwest. It's crazy weather. Nonetheless, it is time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next fortnight, our challenge will be

Optional theme: bold colors

Cool sketch, right? Here's my card


After dusting off my Color Burst powders, I used three colors - Alizarin Crimson, Violet, Ultramarine Blue on some 96 lb bristol. I spritzed water until the colors blended and moved and I was happy with the result. I let the panel dry. I cut 3 - 1" x 3 1/2" strips. I used scraps of pink and purple cardstock, along with Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings & Birthday stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I cut the circles with Stampin' Up's 1 3/8" circle punch. I used a turquoise A2 card panel for the background and adhered the pieces according to the sketch. I love these colors!  I'd say that I used bold colors, that is the optional theme for our challenge. That's my card for today.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch and have you join this challenge's gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.