Thursday 30 June 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of June's Challenge

It's the last day of our challenge at Die Cut Divas. This month, our challenge is

SUMMER DAYS

Our sponsor, this month is Sheep Ski Designs. They will be giving our winner three images of their choice from their store.


Here's my card


I love sunflowers. Don't they just make you smile? Well, until their "heads" are so heavy that their stalks can't hold up their "heads". They are a happy flower, in my opinions. For my card, I used Sheep Ski Designs Sunflowers image. I sized it and printed it with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - E29, Y15, Y17, YG63. I then die cut with a Sizzix circle die. I went through my stash and found a patterned paper that went with the sunflowers. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag Banner Sentiments and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink on a scrap of dark kraft cardstock. I trimmed it down with my trimmer and adhered it to the background. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you interpret "SUMMER DAYS"! Will it be baseball, or a swimming pool, or watermelon? 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring on that sunflower trio, Sue! Just love the patterned paper you chose too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are a happy flower indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.