Saturday 25 June 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #223

Hello friends! We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge will be (drum roll, please)


As I considered the code word - GRID, I thought about a checkerboard or parallel lines intersecting at right angles or a scoreboard. This is what I finally settled on. Here is my card


I started with Wendy Vecchi's Studio 410 Checkmate stencil. I used my mini Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion and added color onto some white cardstock with distress inks (wilted violet, salty ocean, mowed lawn, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, barn door, picked raspberry) applied with oval ink blending brushes, in rainbow order. I trimmed the inked panel to seven rows by 4.25" and adhered it to a light gray A2 card panel. I die cut the sentiment using silver cardstock and Simon Says STAMP's Thanks die. I then used the same silver cardstock to cut two thin strips which I adhered on both sides of the inked strip. I adhered the sentiment to the inked panel and then glued the panel to a white A2 card panel with double sided tape to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "grid"-inspired card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.