Thursday 9 June 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Summer Days Challenge

Our June challenge at Die Cut Divas is

SUMMER DAYS

Our sponsor this month is Sheep Ski DesignsThey will be offering our winner three digital images from their Etsy store.


Here's my "summer days" card. How I love being at the beach!


For my card, I started with Sheep Ski Designs' Beach Hut Holiday - image 158 which I sized up and printed with my inkjet printer on 80 lb cardstock. I then had fun adding color with Copic markers - B02, B93, B95, BG13, BV13, C2, E08, E33, E40, E41, E50, G07, R05, R22, V15, Y06, Y15, YG09, YG63, YG91, YR04. I die cut the panel with a Waffle Flower's A2 layers die and matted with black cardstock, die cut with a Waffle Flower's Additional A2 layers die. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see your "summer days" creation. Please remember to use a die cut because after all, we are Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. It's a delightful scene, and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the beach chair and ball - very bright and vivid - makes it appear even more dimensional. Love the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and I love the combo of colors you chose, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.