Tuesday 21 June 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #432

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


I have so many things that I had to have at the time but have never used. Well, I decided it was time to use this background stamp. It's by Catherine Pooler, called Ornamental Background stamp. I inked it up, in rainbow order, using my mini distress cubes - wilted violet, salty ocean, mowed lawn, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, barn door, picked raspberry. At first, I was a bit annoyed that I didn't get good ink coverage in places. Slowly though, I kind of liked the small variations. I felt that it added to the card - so it didn't end up in the recycle pile. For the sentiment, I used Catherine Pooler's Hip Holiday stamp set with Concord & 9th's Dove ink, stamped onto white cardstock. I then die cut it with a Sizzix circle die. I used CASual Friday's Ornament Tag die with some silver cardstock for the ornament outer layer and hanger-thing-y. I added some silver cord to the hanger-thing-y to complete the card. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your Christmas creation in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.