Saturday 11 June 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #222

Hello Crafty friends. We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


There are many ways to incorporate "dots" onto your clean and simple card - maybe patterned paper or dotted stencil; stamped dots. Here's my card


I went for the bokeh look. I started with a white strip of cardstock, 1.75" x 4.25" and added color with distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean) applied randomly with oval ink blending brushes. I then added the white, bokeh dots using homemade masks made with circle punches (0.75", 1", 1.25") and 3" x 3" post-it notes, an ink dauber and Color Box Frost White Pigment ink. I kept adding dots until I was happy with the effect. I matted the inked panel with silver cardstock. Out of the same silver cardstock, I die cut the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's script thanks die and then adhered it to the inked panel. I then adhered the inked panel to a white A2 card base to complete the clean and simple card.

We'd love to see your "dots" projects in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.