Monday 13 June 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch ~ Challenge #477

We have a new challenge for you at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch that I hope will inspire you


Here's my card


For my card, I used a leaf, divided into sections instead of a heart, divided into sections. I die cut the outline from gray cardstock, twice, using Lawn Fawn's Ladybug and Leaf die set. I stacked the die cuts and adhered them together. I then repeated die cutting with the leaf die from six different colors of cardstock. I adhered the leaf outline to an A2-sized piece of patterned paper and adhered all the colored sections in place. For the sentiment, I used Hero Art's Year Round Sentiments stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a scrap of cardstock, one of the colors I used for a section of the leaf.  I then die cut the scrap using a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die and adhered it to the patterned paper. To complete the card, I attached the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.