Tuesday 14 June 2022

Perfectly CAS ~ Challenge #28

Are you ready for a new clean and simple challenge? Well, we have one for you at Perfectly CAS. This is the challenge where we require that one-third or less of your card be covered. This month, our challenge is 


So this month, the requirement is definitely less than one-third, it's less than one-quarter.

Here's my card


I created this card using supplies I received as part of Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking event, held March 25-27, 2022. I started by masking a 1.25" x 4.25" horizontal strip with post-it tape, on a white A2 card base. I then added the streamers and confetti using Honey Bee Stamps Celebrate stencil set (set of 3 stencils) and distress inks (tumbled glass, salty ocean, picked raspberry, mustard seed, twisted citron) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I carefully removed the post-it tape. For the sentiment, I inked up a scrap of white cardstock with mustard seed distress ink and die cut using Honey Bee Stamps Celebrate die set. I also cut two additional "celebrate" words, which I stacked. For a bit of shimmer, I added Wink of Stella to the "celebrate" word. I then adhered the stacked sentiment die cut to the inked panel to complete my clean and simple card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our "ONE QUARTER" challenge this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.