Tuesday 14 June 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #560

I've been called in to work a lot lately. While my bank account appreciates it, it takes time away from my crafting table. There must be a balance in there somewhere - right? Hoping things settle down and I can return to full-time crafting!

We have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's the sketch for the next fortnight

Optional theme: stitching

This is a really versatile sketch. I can see myself using it in many ways, for many occasions with varieties of patterned and solid paper. Here's my card


For my card, I used patterned papers from an old Stampin' Up Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack. I love striped paper so I used that as the wide vertical strip. I added the beautiful poinsettias as a fish tail banner. Instead of stitching on the top, I added a bow. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Once I chose my patterned papers, this card came together quite quickly. I need to keep this sketch in mind, in case I need to make a card, right now!

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, what a pretty holiday thank you card! I love the sentiment with its combination of block and script fonts! A wonderful interpretation of our TSOT sketch!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sue! That DSP is so fun - what a festive thank you card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.