Thursday 30 June 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge

July? Already? Oh my gosh. Time is whizzing by. It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers


Here's my card


For my card, I grabbed my Color Burst powders (Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Violet) and lightly sprinkled them on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol paper. Do you have crafty supplies in your stash that you forget about? For me, like these Color Burst powders? I felt like I had to clean the dust off them and give them some love! I then spritzed some water to move and blend the colors. I kept spritzing until I achieved a cool look. I trimmed the panel down and matted with bright pink. For the sentiment, I used Honey Bee's Celebrate die set which was an exclusive Crop & Create Delivered Spring 2022 set. I die cut the shadow out of vellum and the word out of purple cardstock. For a bit of sparkle, I used Wink of Stella on the purple "Celebrate" die cut. 

We'd love to see your watercolour creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love the wonderful random colours you get with the powders, Sue!! So pretty!! Wonderful colour combinations for a great card! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.