Saturday 2 July 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ July CAS Challenge

When it's hot and sunny, it's nice to think about Christmas. It helps to keep me cool. At least, that's what I try to tell my brain. We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ CAS Challenge


Here's my clean and simple Christmas card


For my card, I used Simon Says STAMP's Chunky Christmas stamp set. I stamped the JOY and then stamped the holly and berries, as if they were supposed to be attached to the word, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then added color with Copic markers - BG13, BG15, r29, YG63, YG67. I then stamped the "to the world" from the same stamp set, beneath the word JOY to complete my one layer card. 

We'd love to see your one-layer cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.