Wednesday 6 July 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ July Stencil Challenge

Happy July! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge


Here's my card

 
I was inspired by Gina K Designs' Reverse Stencil technique - click here for her video. I ink blended distress inks (picked raspberry, abandoned coral, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, mermaid lagoon), in rainbow order on a white A2 card panel with oval ink blending brushes. Using my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art Stay-tion, I positioned STAMPlorations Evolution stencil over the inked panel. I then added black soot distress ink with an oval ink blending brush. I trimmed the panel slightly so that I could mask with a black A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I stamped using Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag Banner Sentiments on a thin strip of light gray cardstock. I adhered it in place and then adhered the entire panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your stencil creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.