Tuesday 5 July 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #433

Greetings! How are you doing? Hope you're doing well. I'm enjoying a well-deserved week off. I'm supposed to be retired but worked 16 days in June. While my bank account is happy, I didn't really have time to sit and craft, which is really what I love to do. Hopefully, I'll have more crafty time in July. 

We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


Here's my BIRTHDAY card


Wouldn't you love to receive a gift like this? I certainly would (assuming of course, they are plushies and not "real" animals. For this card, I used Avery Elle's Critter Crew stamp set. I stamped the main image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - 100, B02, C3, C5, E02, E25, E29, E33, E41, E47, E71, G07, R22, R32, V15, Y06, Y17, YR16.
I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the white A2 panel slightly so I could mat with black cardstock. I adhered everything to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your birthday cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly would love that as a present but I think my three dogs might have something to say about it.Fantastic card and beautifuly coloured cuties.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.