Sunday 31 July 2022

It's Christmas in July with Die Cut Divas and Elizabeth Craft Designs

It sure is nice to think about Christmas when it's hot outside. There is something cooling about snowflakes, snowmen and Santa Claus. It's our July challenge at Die Cut Divas

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs who will be awarding our winner a $25 gift certificate.


Here's my card


I started with Elizabeth Craft Designs Winter Greens dies. I die cut several of each die and to add a bit of dimension and interest, I did a bit of ink blending with speckled egg, forest moss, old paper, aged mahogany distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Catherine Pooler Designs' Hip Holiday, which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder on a kraft A2 card panel. I arranged the die cuts on the left side of the panel and glued them down. I adhered the kraft panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

There is still a bit of time for you to join us in our gallery this month. Crafting "Christmas in July" is a great way to cool down. Please remember to use at least one die cut, since we are, Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeou card with the winter greens, Sue!! Especially love the pop of red!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.