Saturday 9 July 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #224

We have a fun challenge for you at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


I was a bit stumped on what to do. I looked through my stamp sets for inspiration but none came. So then, I headed to Pinterest and found something that caught my eye that would be perfect for a KIDS code word. Here's my card


These characters are inspired by three much loved characters who live on Sesame Street. I used punches for most of the characters. For the characters' heads, I used Stampin' Up's 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch. For the eyes, I used EK Success' 1/2" circle punch and a regular office hole punch of the pupils. I also used the 1/2" circle punch for Big Bird's eye lids, inside Oscar's mouth and Elmo's nose. For Oscar's eye brow's, I used a Stampin' Up's 3/4" circle punch. For Elmo's mouth, I used a EK Success 1" circle punch. For Oscar's mouth and Big Bird's beak, I used the Creative Memories' Oval Custom Cutting system. I found some fun polka dot patterned paper for the background. For the sentiment, I was looking for a whimsical font, and used Clearly Besotted's Feeling Sheepish stamp set and Gina K's Red Hot ink. I like to think that kids big and small would love a card like this.

We'd love to see your KIDS-inspired cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.