Tuesday 20 October 2020

Try Stampin' on Tuesday ~ Challenge #480

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Here's the challenge


Here's my card


For this card, I started with a strip of watercolor paper, 1.75" x 5.5". I added stripes of color using distress inks (twisted citron, salty ocean) applied with a water brush. I tried to match the areas of color to the sketch. When dry, I adhered it to a light teal A2 card panel. I die cut the butterfly using Paper Smooches Butterfly Duet. To the butterfly's body, I added an adhesive faux pearl. For the sentiment, I used a STAMPlorations clear sticker from its New Day sticker pack. As you can see, I moved the sentiment to the place of the second "dot". 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this challenge's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Sue - just love the striped edge and the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.