Friday 9 October 2020

Die Cut Divas ~ October Challenge

 We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas. In time for autumn  our challenge is

THOUGHTS OF AUTUMN

We're grateful to have Bugaboo Digi Stamps as our sponsor this month. They will give the winner a $12 gift code to stock up on digi stamps from their store.


Here's my card


When I think of autumn, I think of Halloween. I started with this darling Bugaboo digital stamp called Halloween Kitty which I printed out on cardstock with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - 100, BV08, C2, C5, R11, Y17, YR04. I die cut the kitty using My Favorite Things Die-Namics stitched circle. I found some autumnal colored patterned paper cut to 2.75" x 5.5" and adhered to an orange A2 card. The sentiment is stamped on a scrap of gray cardstock using Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters stamp set. 

We'd love to see your autumn-inspired card. Don't forget to use a die-cut.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Just love your take on the Halloween Kitty, Sue! So fun with the dotted paper behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, pumpkin and Halloween definitely signifies Fall! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.