Monday 19 October 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #391

Who's ready for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge? I know that I am. With all the restrictions and COVID stuff, I love being able to escape to my craft space and create. Playing with paper makes me happy. 

Here's this week's sketch


Here's my card


I started this card by selecting the patterned paper. This flowery paper is by My Mind's Eye from its The Sweetest Thing 6x5 paper pack. I cut the paper into a fish-tail banner, measuring approximately 2.25" x 4". I used some paper scraps and My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio die set to die cut some flowers. For the tag, I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 2. The sentiment uses Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set. I adhered everything to a natural A2 card base. I added some adhesive rhinestones to the center of the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.