Thursday 15 October 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ October Reminder Post

How is it possible the middle of October? It's seems crazy how quickly the days and months go by. However, it is mid-month, and it's time for a reminder to join the current challenge at STAMPlorations CAS


Here's my card


I decided to add the "optional twist of gray and orange". I started by inking up a square acrylic block with distress inks (dried marigold, spiced marmalade, carved pumpkin). I spritzed the ink a few times with water and "stamped" the acrylic block onto 96 lb bristol. There were some areas that didn't get enough coverage, so I repeated the process a few times. I waited for the panel to dry. I then stamped the butterfly and sentiment from STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2. I trimmed the A2 panel down and matted with orange cardstock. 

There is still time for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Love the grey butterfly with the orange spritzed background, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.