Sunday 11 October 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #504

 We have a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations


Isn't this an interesting color combination? I would never have thought to have combined these colors. Here's my card


Since I have a rather large collection of patterned papers, I looked through to find some papers that were olive, red and lavender. I cut the papers into 1" squares and then rounded two opposite corners with my Crop-o-dile Corner Chomper. I adhered the squares onto an natural A2 card. For the sentiment, I used scrap olive and black paper and Simon Says STAMP's Script Thanks die set.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our color combination this week.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling thank you card, Sue - just love all the patterned inchies with two rounded corners!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.