Saturday 31 October 2020

Die Cut Divas ~ October Challenge - Reminder Post

Wow - it's already the end of October! I knew that there was something I was supposed to do; that there was something I was forgetting. Then it hit me, I needed to create a blog post here! Hope that you've had an opportunity to join us for our October challenge at Die Cut Divas.

THOUGHTS OF AUTUMN

We're grateful to have Bugaboo Digi Stamps as our sponsor this month. They will give the winner a $12 gift code to stock up on digi stamps from their store.

Here's my card


I used Bugaboo's Pumpkin Witch digital stamp for my card. I printed it out on cardstock with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers C5, 100, E431, E47, Y17, YR04. I used a My Favorite Things Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles to die cut the focal panel. I matted with black cardstock to frame the image. I found some black and white printed paper to add some additional interest to the card. I stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages stamp set. For a bit of whimsy, I added glossy accents to the witch's eyes. Here's a close-up


Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


1 comment:

  1. Darling witch pumpkin, colored so beautifully, Sue! Looking great with the stitched frame!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.