Sunday 25 October 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #505

It's getting close to that most spooky time of the year. Do you "celebrate" Halloween where you are? I'm a bit of a grinch - can you be a grinch at Halloween or only at Christmas? Anyway, I turn off my lights and hide in my bedroom. I love seeing the little kids all excited for Halloween. It's the older kids that make no effort regarding a costume and just grab their pillow case, that I object to. Oh well, more chocolate for me!

It's time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

Here's my card


I don't have many Halloween stamps, so I was at a bit of a loss at what to create for this challenge. I turned to digital stamps - in this case, Jo Kavanagh Designs - Halloween Stamps (digital). I found this not so spooky ghose. I printed it out onto cardstock using my inkjet printer. I added the yellow eyes, using Copic marker Y02. I felt like I needed to do a bit more, so I added Copic marker B60 to add a bit of "movement" and "shading" to the ghost. I fussy cut it out. For the background, I used STAMPlorations' ARTplorations Cobweb stencil, Color Box Frost White pigment ink applied with an ink dauber onto a black A2 card panel. The sentiment is stamped using Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters stamp set, onto a scrap of yellow cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.