Monday 5 October 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #389

Is it just me, or do the days seem to go by faster than usual? I don't know if it's the "covid" thing or if I just can't get organized enough to get anything accomplished. I put things off and before I know it, it's the next month! UGH! Breathe - right?

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

Here's my card



To start this card, I picked a 6x6 paper pack. In this case, I chose My Mind's Eye's Notable 6x6 paper pack. I chose three patterned papers that worked together - one for the background, one for the triangle and one to mat the sentiment panel. The sentiment is a stamp from Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I double matted the sentiment panel to help it pop off the patterned paper. The flower is made with Paper Smooches' Dainty Flowers die. I added a few sequins for a bit of shine.


Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Just love your dainty flower atop that fun pattern, Sue! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.