Sunday 4 October 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #503 Reminder Post

 Popping by with a reminder of the current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations


This week's card is a hockey card

I purchased the CTMH Power Play stamp set back when my nephew played hockey. I don't think he's played for 5 years or maybe more! I stamped the player and puck with Memento Tuxedo black ink and my MISTI. It was good that I used my MISTI because I had to re-stamp several times for the black to get good coverage. I added color with Copic markers E43, E50, Y17. I used my nephew's team colors as inspiration. For the sentiment, I used Ink Blot Shop's Simple Sentiments stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Fun sports card with the hockey player, Sue! Perfect for a guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.