Tuesday 6 October 2020

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #478

 It's Tuesday so that could only mean one thing! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. For the next two weeks, our challenge is


Our optional theme is spooky

Here's my card


Clearly, I did not follow the optional theme of spooky! I started with the three horizontal strips. I used Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil with Salty Ocean Distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool on some white cardstock. I cut the three horizontal strips - 4" x 1". I then stamped the cute seagull from My Favorite Things' Seaside Seagulls stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I added some color with Copic markers C2, Y38, YR04. I die cut using Sizzix circle dies. To make the circle pop, I matted with a scalloped circle die cut from black cardstock using Spellbinders' Scalloped circle dies. For the vertical banner, I used scrap blue cardstock, cut into a fish-tailed banner and stamped with a sentiment from the same MFT stamp set. I adhered the pieces onto a light blue A2 card.

We'd love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet seagull and I love him atop the trio of cloud strips, Sue! Looks like a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.