Monday 1 April 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #571

Happy Monday! We're enjoying a four-day weekend here and I'm blissfully playing at my craft table. I hope that you're finding time to craft too. We have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I used Your Next Stamps'  Snorkel Fun Fishy stamp set. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - B24, BG15, R05, RV06, Y15, Y17, YR04 and then die cut the image with the coordinating die. For the smaller background panel, I started with Simon Says STAMP's Wave stencil and added color with distress inks - salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers applied with oval ink blending brushes. I cut the panel to 4" x 2 7/8" and matted with a mid-gray cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set to the wavy panel. For the 1" x 4 1/4" stripes, I cut them from scraps of shades of blue and teal cardstock. I glued the stripes to a medium teal A2 card panel then adhered the stenciled background with the fish to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Won't you add your cards to our gallery?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.