Sunday 14 April 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #263

Time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


For my card, I started by embossing some white cardstock with Cutterbug ProvoCraft's D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I then die cut with a Memory Box Cherub Hearts die. I also die cut the same sized heart using black cardstock and just the central portion of the heart with white cardstock. I trimmed the white central portion to mimic the shirt. I used Lawn Fawn's Build-A-Snowman die set to die cut a bow tie from black cardstock. I found some gray polka dot patterned paper as a background for the hearts. I heat embossed the sentiment using Your Next Stamp's Whynot Sentiments stamp set and silver embossing powder. I glued the hearts to the polka dot paper and the man's shirt and bow tie in place on the black heart. I added adhesive dots for the buttons on both the man's shirt and the woman's dress. To complete the card, the panel was adhered to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your clean and simple card(s) in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.