Tuesday 9 April 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Spring with RAM Stamps

Hey Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas for the month of April. Our challenge is

MAKE A SPRING CARD

Our sponsor this month is RAM Stamps. They will be giving our winner a $10 gift certificate for their online store.


Here's my card


I guess I associate bunnies with Easter and Easter falls in Spring. So, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. So, here's my Spring card. I used RAM Stamps Bunny & Guinea: Smile digital stamp. I sized it and printed it with my InkJet printer on white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - C2, C3, C7, E25, E33, E50, G82, R29, RV02, Y15, YR02, YR04. I die cut the white cardstock with a My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX die. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Handwritten Sentiments stamp set. I found some pastel (Spring-like colors) striped patterned paper from which I cut stripes of varying widths. I adhered everything to a medium gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Spring-inspired cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.