Tuesday 2 April 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #465

Our next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! is 



Here's the card I made


For my card, I used Gina K Design's Fancy Florals Layering Stencils (4 pieces) which I received as part of the kit for Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2023 on a white A2 card panel. For the colors, I used distress inks - seedless preserves, wild honey, mowed lawn, peeled paint, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the sentiment using Gina K Design's Friendly Silhouettes stamp set which I received as part of the kit for Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2021. I trimmed the A2 panel and matted with an olive green cardstock, just slightly larger. die cut with a Waffle Flower's A2 Layers die and a Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die. I adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Sue, fantastic use of stencils.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    Ps.: I saw that I was chosen as one honorable mentions at Addicted to Stamps and More. Is it possible to chance my name only in Anke, it was my mistake when linking up. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.