Saturday 13 April 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #256

We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS starting.

Here's my monochromatic card


I started my gray card by positioning Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil over an A2 panel of medium gray cardstock with my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I cut some "hills" with my Creative Memories 12" Decorative trimmer from scrap photocopy paper. I used the "hills" as stencils as I applied both Taylored Expressions Oyster ink and Concord & 9th's Dove ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush, alternating the inks and changing the position and orientation of the "hills". I added some additional Dove ink along the edges of the circle stencil to help to define the circle. I removed the stencils. Next, I stamped the silhouette image, using Gina K Designs' Friendly Silhouettes stamp set and Gina K Design's Slate ink. I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental and Gina K Design's Slate ink to complete my panel. The last step was to adhere the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your monochrome-inspired card in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.