Monday 15 April 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

We have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We hope that this sketch will inspire you to spend some time paper crafting.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with MME's Indie Chic 6x6 designer paper pad. I chose two designer papers, the chevron and the floral as well as the solid teal. It's so nice that the papers from a paper pad coordinate with one another. It saves me trying to find something that "goes". I cut the pieces and adhered them to a cream A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I stamped using Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set with PinkFresh Studio's Mermaid Cove ink on a scrap of cream cardstock. I trimmed it and used the same solid teal to mat the sentiment. For the pizzazz, I die cut two flourishes using My Favorite Things' Large Fancy Flourish die from some green cardstock. I glued them in place and then glued the sentiment in place. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double sided tape to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by seeing your work in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous mix of papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.