Monday 29 April 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #575

Hi Friends! Hope you're finding time to craft. For me, it's definitely my therapy. It's my time to enjoy myself and not worry about others or anything. It's my escape. If you're looking for some inspiration, we have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


While the sketch looks like it's a slimline card, I chose to make a mini-slimline card as it fits into a regular envelope. Here's my card



My mini-slimline measures 5 3/4" x 3 1/4". I started with the cute critters using Taylored Expressions Sneak a Peek stamp set. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - C1, C7, E02, E25, E43, E47, e71, W3, Y17 and then fussy cut them out. I cut the panel using a Kat Scrappiness' Mini Slimline Embossed Edge craft die. I stamped the sentiment using Paper Smooches' Noteworthy stamp set on a brown linen-like patterned paper. I cut it to size and added a thin strip of kraft cardstock to the top. I glued the pieces in place and then adhered it to a natural mini-slimline cardbase to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you were inspired by our sketch. We're anxious to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.