Sunday 28 April 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #264

I don't really need excuses to find time to craft. However, when it's raining, I can't think of a better way to spend the day, than spend it crafting. Right?

If you're looking for some inspiration, we have a new challenge starting at AAA Cards


Here's my card


For my card, I started with Taylored Expressions Cake Walk Stencil (set of 4 stencils) and coordinating dies which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2023. I used Taylored Expression inks - Cookie Monster, Pineapple, Blue Raspberry, Dragon Fruit, applied with oval ink blending brushes for each stencil layer. I then used the coordinating die to die cut the cupcake. On a white A2 card base, I used Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil and tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental with TE's Dragon Fruit ink. I die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things' Skinny Strips die. I glued the cupcake and sentiment strip in place to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by adding to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. YUM that's making me hungry and what a clever idea to pop something inside a circle for the sketch - love this idea - well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.