Tuesday 30 April 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day with RAM Stamps

It's the last day of our challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is

MAKE A SPRING CARD

Our sponsor this month is RAM Stamps. They will be giving our winner a $10 gift certificate for their online store.


Here's my Spring-inspired card. Here on the Wet West Coast, we know showers and rain. After all, April showers bring on May flowers, right?


For my card, I started with RAM Stamps' Friendship Mouse digital stamp. I sized it with my laptop and printed it with my inkjet printer. I added colors with Copic markers - 100, B00, B95, BG10, BG72, BV02 C2, C3, C7, R29, RV14, RV21, Y17, YG63. I die cut the cardstock with Concord & 9th's Seaside Post die, which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered - March 2023. I stamped the sentiment using PinkFresh Studio's Little Things stamp set. I added a teal mat, die cut with a Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die, that peeks out from behind the die cut. I adhered the die cut to the mat, and then the mat to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to complete my card.

If you have time to craft today and are inspired by our SPRING theme, you have until 9pm (Pacific) to join us. We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured - love the die cut panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on that sweet mouse, Sue - love the postage stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.