Tuesday 16 April 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #466

Hope you're ready for our next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


By Make Your Mark, we mean use colored pencils, inks, markers, use something that leaves a mark! Here's my card


For my card, I started with a white A2 panel, Simon Says STAMP's Bold Geometric stencil, Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon). I applied the color randomly with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I die cut using Simon Says STAMP's Thanks On a Line die and a scrap of medium gray cardstock. I glued the sentiment in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 cardbase with double-sided tape to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you MAKE YOUR MARK on your card in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite colors! I love this graphic design, Sue, and great job picking the perfect die-cut sediment font!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.