Tuesday 1 August 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #618

Hello Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday


This is a technique &/or sketch challenge. Will you be inspired to create a slimline card or will you be inspired by the sketch or both? Here's my card


I went for the "both" challenge - a slimline (actually a mini slimline 6" x 3 1/2") and I followed the sketch. I die cut the heart shapes using a Memory Box's Cherub Hearts die. For the bride, I die cut using a white shimmer cardstock (it doesn't photograph) and for the groom, I die cut both a black and white heart. I trimmed the black heart by cutting a "V" shape for jacket, exposing the white shirt behind. I added tiny adhesive pearls on both the bride's and groom's hearts. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Lawn Fawn's Wavy Sayings stamp set and die cut it using the matching die from Lawn Fawn's Simple Wavy Banners die set. I adhered everything to a light gray mini slimline card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our challenge for the next fortnight. Please add to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.