Monday 21 August 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #539

How's your Monday going? My Monday was pretty good. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch for the next fortnight.


Here's my card


I felt that this sketch really called for patterned papers (of which I have a ton)! I chose Authentique's 6x6 bundle collection: Grace. I cut 1 1/4" squares from 8 different patterned papers from the paper pack. I arranged them on a A2 light gray card base and adhered them with double sided tape. For the larger square, which measures 2 5/8" square, I used some natural cardstock and stamped the floral image using Paper Smooches Best Buds stamp set with Concord & 9th's Dove ink. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and is also stamped with Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I added color to the flower and leaves with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and blender pencil. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please post your card in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.