Wednesday 2 August 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ August Birthday Challenge

Any of your family or friends have August Birthdays? If you don't have their card already made, consider joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge


Here's my card


For a change, I started this card with the background patterned paper. It provided me with the colors for my card. I used a Photoplay SCT Delivered Exclusive stamp and die from Crop & Create Delivered October 2021. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, added color with Copic markers - BG23, Y15, YG63, YR04 and then die cut the image out. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set with silver embossing powder. I attached this A2 panel to a white A2 card base with double sided tape to complete my birthday card. 

We'd love to see your birthday card creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors you used on your card. It will make someone smile when they receive it. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of stripes; love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.