Tuesday 15 August 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #620

Do you ever feel like you're always trying to catch up? I'm supposed to be retired and taking life easily. However, it feels like I'm not enjoying my golden years like I thought. I guess that I need to learn to say "no". It feels so selfish though. When someone asks for help, why is it so hard to say "no" or maybe "not now". I just want to spend time at my craft table and listen to music. That's my happy place! OK, off my soap box and back to reality. It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch

Optional theme: add a sentiment

Here's my card and I added a sentiment which is our optional theme.


I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the left. For my focal image, I used Paper Smooches' Birthday Buddies stamp set. I stamped the little worm with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and added color with Copic markers - BG09, C3, C7, E25, E29, E43, E50, G07, Y17. I used a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX die-namics die to die cut the little worm. I found some patterned paper, both for behind the stitched circle die cut and for the horizontal strip. I stamped the punny sentiment from the same stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock and trimmed it into a rectangle. I adhered all the pieces to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by adding your card to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I luv Paper Smooches, that worm image is adorable and she always had such great fonts for her creative pun sentiments... love the selection of patterned papers you used in your sketch. Don't forget to share your adorable card with us at Double Trouble because with entry you will have earned four chances at our random drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to share your card with us at Double Trouble... hope to see you there.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.