Tuesday 29 August 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #622

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch to inspire you for the next fortnight.

Optional theme: washi tape
Here's my card


I was away at a crafting weekend when I made my card. I was limited by the supplies I had taken with me. I stamped the monster using Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters. I unfortunately didn't have any markers with me to color in the monster. So, I chose to leave it uncolored and die cut it using a Sizzix circle die. To add the stripes of color to the card, I used Post-it Tape to mask the areas and added distress ink - twisted citron, carved pumpkin and peacock feathers applied with oval ink blending brushes. The sentiment was stamped using the same stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock and trimmed into a rectangle. To help separate the focal image die cut and the sentiment rectangle from the white card base, I inked the edges with distress ink. I adhered the A2 white card panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card. It was fun to create a card with the supplies I had with me. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Be sure to add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

 This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.