Tuesday 8 August 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #452

It's so nice that we had a long weekend here. Love when I can spend time crafting, listening to music. This is my idea of a good, long weekend. 

Unfortunately, it's Tuesday and for me, I have to go to work. However, we have a new challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my card


I thought that I'd make a card with a row of Christmas trees and have the trees colored in rainbow order. For my card, I used Winnie & Walter's Scenery Holiday Trimmings stamp set. I positioned the stamp in my MISTI and masked the "neighbouring" trees as I inked a tree with pieces of Post-it Tape. To ink my trees, I used PinkFresh Studio's Blue Jay, Aquamarine, Key Lime, Sunshine, Clementine, Passion Fruit inks and Lawn Fawn's Sugarplum ink. For the sentiment, I heat embossed with silver embossing powder using Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type stamp set. If I had planned this card, it would have been a one-layer card. However, when I started, I wasn't sure where I would end up. So, I started with a white A2 card panel, which I adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.