Saturday 26 August 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #245

The last little while, my life has been pretty busy. However, sitting at my craft table making a clean and simple card is just the kind of activity I needed. Nothing better than listening to music and creating at my craft table! I made a card, in time for the next challenge at Addicted to CAS where our challenge is

HOLIDAYS

Here's my card


I chose to make a Halloween card because I think that this little monster is adorable. It's from Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters stamp set. I stamped this little monster with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - E33, E50, G14, Y06, YR04. I also stamped the sentiment onto the signboard, he's holding. I fussy cut him and put him aside for a bit. For the background, I used a white A2 card base and My Favorite Things Oval Extraordinaire stencil and salty ocean distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending  brush. I then used dimensional adhesive to glue the little monster onto the card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see your "HOLIDAYS" creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect card Sue! I love the blue oval which makes the little monster look as if he's running out of frame. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.