Sunday 6 August 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ August Stencil Challenge

Do you like working with stencils? I really like working with stencils. They make it look like I have some serious skills. When in fact, all I do is add color with oval ink blending brushes and some ink. If you like working with stencils or are intrigued to give them a go, well, we have a challenge for you at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


For my card, I used a newly purchased Simon Says STAMP's Bold Geometric stencil and distress inks - blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers, mustard seed, mowed lawn, spiced marmalade, peacock feathers applied with oval ink blending brushes. I trimmed the panel slightly and added a dark gray mat. I used the same dark gray and die cut the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Thank You die. I die cut the shadow of SSS's Thank You die from vellum so I wouldn't cover up too much of the bright stenciled area. 

We'd love to see your stenciled creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.