Monday 7 August 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #537

It's a holiday Monday here and I almost forgot that to write my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge post. It's still Monday here on the West Coast - phew, I remembered. Here's our sketch


Here's my card


I chose a 6x6 paper pack to work with for this card as I was looking for several patterned papers that coordinated. I ended up with Echo Park's 6x6 Paper Pad - This & That. I chose six patterned papers and cut them, closely following the sketch. I ended up using 1 1/4" strips and cut them into various sized rectangles. For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Aquamarine ink, stamped on a scrap of natural cardstock. I trimmed it and matted it with dark brown. I adhered all the pieces to a natural A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.