Tuesday 20 February 2018

Twofer Card Challenge #2

Made some time to join in at Twofer Card Challenge where the current challenge is 



The basic concept of this challenge is to use either a stamp or die in two different ways for two different occasions.

Here are my cards



I started with Memory Box' Cherub Hearts dies. 

For the card on the left, I die cut hearts with pink and red cardstock using the smallest die. I arranged the hearts making a vertical "stripe". The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Heartfelt Thanks stamp set.

For the card on the right, I die cut hearts with red, printed pink and blue cardstock using the two smallest dies. I folded the hearts in two and arranged 6 of the same into a flower shape. I adhered them onto the card, adding a rhinestone at the center of each flower. The sentiment is from Hero Arts You're So Lovely stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. Love your sweet cards! That's really clever to fold the hearts in half!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen hearts used as flower petals or for shamrocks, but I would have never thought to fold them in half for a flower's petals! Folding really adds a bit of dimension and is so clever! Sweet cards in fun colors. Thank you for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I haven't seen you in ages! Thank you so much for playing along in Twofer Card Challenge #2!! Your two designs are bright and cheerful! I love your heart border and your folded heart flowers!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.