Saturday 3 August 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #264

WOW - it's already August? Where is the time going? Well, it is time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our challenge is


Here's my card


For me, I love going to the beach. We prefer going to Oahu during winter so I don't go into the ocean as the waves and rip tide can be ferocious and dangerous at that time. Life is perfect - sitting on a beach, listening to the waves and the wind rustle through the palm leaves. For my card, I stamped the flip flops using Lawn Fawn's Life is Good stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - V05, YR02. I fussy cut them out. For my little scene, i used some dark kraft paper and I added some gathered twigs distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. For the waves, I tore some blue paper and added Color Box Frost White pigment ink along the torn edges. I glued the torn strips to the kraft paper and die cut using a Sizzix circle die. I adhered the die cut to a natural A2 card base and glued the flip flops in place. I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Summer Shower ink to complete my card.

We'd love to see your beach creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.