Saturday 31 August 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day with SheepSki Designs

It's the final day of our challenge for the month of August at Die Cut DivasOur challenge this month has been

EMBOSSING - either Wet or Dry or Both

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki DesignsThey will be sending our winner, three images of their choice. Thank you SheepSki Designs.


Here's my card


For my card, I did both wet and dry embossing. I started with the beautiful heart-shaped wreath which is part of SheepSki Designs' Floral Heart digital set. I sized the heart and printed with my InkJet printer. I added color with Copic markers - B02, B29, BG15, BV04, E25, R37, R46, RV02, RV14, V05, V15, V17, Y06, Y15, Y38 and die cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Square STAX die-namics die. I heat embossed the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Furry Cat & Box stamp set and gold embossing powder. For some texture, I embossed a strip of blue cardstock with ProvoCraft Cuttlebug's Chicken Wire embossing folder. I chose to use the de-bossed side. I adhered the de-bossed strip and focal panel onto a A2 panel of light teal cardstock which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

If you're thinking of joining us for our Wet or Dry Embossing or both Challenge. Our gallery closes tonight at 9pm Pacific time. 

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on your heart, Sue - just love the embossed sentiment and the dry embossed strip behind too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on the wreath. Your sentiment fit perfectly inside the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.